Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thoughts that I can't say out loud and have been eating me up

I've been doing P90X for 12 days already. I've lost 5 lbs as of Saturday, so it's working. I can tell in my tummy and my butt that things are "looking up." Although I am succeeding, I'm a little bothered. Before I began people were saying, "You have to have had some kind of workout routine before starting; maybe b/c it's geared towards men." I've had others say, "I know people that have done this and it didn't deliver." Of course I did hear positive things, but it made me think that maybe it'll be too tough and I won't last. Now that I've been doing it for 12 days and see no signs of stopping or skipping days, I can say, those people are just lazy and still don't know that it takes hard work and dedication to succeed at anything, including P90X. I haven't truly exercised since before pregnancy, which was more than a year ago, and I'm doing great. Marcus also started and is now on day 3.

Another thing that I'm tired of are people that say that their diets aren't working. The reason you people are gaining weight is because your eating too much crap. You won't loose weight eating small amounts of crap one day to save up the calories to eat large amount of crap over the weekend. Don't you see that you can eat more if you eat things that have less calories like fruits and vegetables, and yes, good carbs. Good carbs like whole grain and whole wheat keep you full longer; not those stupid white bread hot dog or hamburger buns. A big ass colorful salad with ranch dressing is still better than a small order of fries from a fast food restaurant. Look at what your eating; don't you think that affects how you feel and perform throughout the day. No, I'm not perfect, but I don't complain if I don't get results either. Plus, cooking at home with Marcus has definitely kept me from straying and looking for nuggets or fries.

Another thing that has been killing me lately are people that are inconsiderate. Of course, your world revolves around you, but I still have to live in the world that you created for yourself. I do not like asking anyone for anything. If I ask for something it's because only I can't go any further on my own. Don't forget about me because I hate asking 2 or 3 X if it's been done. I'm glad I don't ask for things at the last minute b/c I'd miss a lot of opportunities. Also, when the people I ask fall short and don't tell me, don't you think it's a huge disappointment when I find out down the road that something was not done at all or just half ass.
I think I'm done saying what I've been wanting to tell a lot of people for a while.

Visit my blog The Haynes Life

No comments:

Post a Comment