Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The last few days

My 1st Mother's Day was so great. I loved spending the morning with my mom and mother-in-law. I went to church with my mom and sister, came home and had brunch. Brunch included a fritatta, sausage pinwheels, cinnamon rolls, bacon, fruit salad, and pigs in a blanket. The best part was the sangria; it was so tasty, and I will definitely make it again. Moms took pictures with there kids which included pictures of me with Nicholas. I wish I had gone first with him so I could have gotten a good picture with him. This is our 1st mother's day photo. :(
Nicholas didn't want to nap the entire morning, so once everyone left, he napped for 4 hrs. Of course I took advantage of this and napped for 3 hrs myself. It was amazing, but I should have taken out my contacts first.

So Nick has started to do this new squealing scream. It's soooo funny b/c he'll do it when he's talking to me or daddy or to his animals. Then he'll do it when he's getting upset. He won't babble normal now. We laugh every time whether he's happy, sad, or mad. I kind of feel bad b/c I'm laughing while he's crying. Oh well!
As far as lifting his head, he still won't, but we think he'll be flipping sometime soon. The last few days he's been turning on his side from being on his back. We just watch and laugh him do this b/c every time he moves his legs, he moves over. He just moves in a circle to where he finally gets to where his feet are where his head was and his head is where his feet were. So funny, and he has so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment