Monday, March 22, 2010

Last Week of Leave

I go back to work next Monday. It's been tough at times, but over all enjoyable spending time with my son. This week my plan is to at least get into a morning routine by waking up at the time I would when I return to work, feeding the baby, getting in the shower and eating breakfast. I forgot what it was like to wake up at 5 in the morning and staying up. I'm already tired, so I plan to nap at midday when Nick is napping. I know I won't be able to do this when I get back to work, but I may just go to my car during my lunch hour and get 15 or 20 minutes in.

Marcus and I decided that we will walk in the evenings, probably after dinner. It's crumby that tv determines our schedule. We have decided that tv will not run our lives, and besides, that's what the dvr is for. Anything at 7, which is about 2 programs during the week, will be put to record and we will be heading out to walk and exercise. At this time a gym membership is not in our budget, but we have exercise balls and tennis shoes. I'm thinking of buying a dvd or 2 and resistance bands. I'll let you know about our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment