Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Uuuuupp!

It's just past 5 in the morning, and I am wide awake. This has been happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Oy! It would be great if I wasn't so exhausted by 2 in the afternoon when I feel like my forehead will hit the desk. It's ok though.
I have so many things on my mind. It's crazy that the holidays are coming up so quick. Thanksgiving is only a few days away, and we all know how fast Christmas comes after that. But for us it won't end at New Years; we'll still be on the fast track to having little Nicholas. It's only 2 months away.
Marcus and I have started taking birthing classes...kind of. So we did sign up for classes, but then our schedule got messed up and now we are watching an instructional video. It's actually really interesting and informative. I like doing this at home with Marcus, and from what I've heard from others, it's most-likely better than if we had gone.
Also, we finally started on the nursery. Actually, Marcus did... by cleaning it out and painting it last week. I'm loving it so far. We decided to use our old dresser, and I ordered the glider last week.
It matches the dresser; we decided it was a lot easier to match that than the crib.
I know, lots in 1 post. I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment