Thursday, December 3, 2009

Two months left

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has passed, Christmas is coming and a short month after is when we'll be awaiting the arrival of a whole new little person.
I went to CO for Thanksgiving, which was a long overdue break I really needed. It didn't snow and we didn't go up the mountains, but I still had a good time. The turkey was fab, the clam chowder was delish, and the Chinese and wings takeout was tasty.
I think Nicholas had a great time too b/c he would not stop moving. Now it has gotten to the point where it really hurts. He's constantly kicking, punching, and moving now. Sometimes I just want to cry b/c it's painful, and he moves so awkwardly that he just wants to make me pee. Does he use my bladder as a pillow? YES! What is funny, and at the same time not so much, is when he has the hiccups. I really didn't know what it would feel like, but it's funny when you start feeling a slow pulsing in your va-jay-jay. Oh the joy! I can't wait until he's out.
Next week is out Christmas party, so I've started to decorate all while getting the baby's room ready. Yes, we've made progress; no, I haven't taken pictures. We have the crib, glider, and dresser. I have to give thanks to a great husband who has done most of the work in the room than I have. We also got a ton of fabulous things at the baby shower that I need to organize and put in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment