Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Good, the Bad, the Food

I love being pregnant. I can eat anything. Yes, I'm eating fruits and veggies, but now I don't feel guilty eating ice cream or hot wings and fries when I have a craving for it. Also, my mom and I found some Salvadorian cheese at a meat market, and I bought it b/c I really like eating cheese. I never imagined that it would be so amazingly delicious. It's like I was eating it for the first time. I told my mom to take half home b/c it was a lot, but I'm glad she forgot. Yummo!
Something that comes with all the good cravings is the disgust of some foods. I usually love corn. Plain, salt and pepper, hot sauce... I'd eat it. Now, I can take one bite and I'm done. Appetite is gone. Does this mean Baby won't like corn?
Another is leftovers. Marcus and I were really good about have leftovers from the night before for lunch. Now, not so much; a lot of the times the smell gets to me, and I'll just go and get Subway, Pei wei, or Chipotle. Yes, it gets pricey, but what else am I gonna do at the moment. Baby's hungry! And, I'm getting better at making food that I can eat the next day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, baby will like corn. That was and still is a part of my favorite meal. As far as the money you spend eating out, whatever my baby wants, my baby gets.

    ReplyDelete