Sunday, August 23, 2009

Decor

I've been thinking a ton about how to decorate the baby's nursery. Even though we don't know the sex of the baby yet, we're not going to either extreme. The room will be jungle themed and so cute. At the end of the month, Marcus and I will get paint for the room, and I will begin drawing ideas for the mural my mom will help me paint.
So, for sure I want to draw a giraffe and an elephant. What other animal(s) would be easy to draw? A tree would look good too.
I've seen a lot of decor and linen with cute animal prints. I'm excited!!!
Another thing we definitely need is a ceiling fan b/c we gotta have one. And, I know we won't need it right now, but will we need a humidifier or dehumidifier? I guess a dehummidifier makes sense since Houston is already hummid.
I'll have pictures once we start.

No comments:

Post a Comment