Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

The Easter Holiday has really made me look at how blessed we are.
My baby is amazing; he is learning so quickly. Cooing at the silliest things, learning to lift his head while doing less of the crying, smiling at everything and almost laughing.
I am lucky to have a job where I can work for 5 hrs and go home to my baby at 2 or 3 in the afternoon. My job isn't so demanding to where I have to stay late in the crazy Galleria area til 7 or 8 at night or take my work home. The work is also not as bad as I made it out to be. I've realized that I still like what I do, I think I was missing staying home and not in the groove yet. I really got into it today, and it's good. I think I need to think of ways to improve on what I do and eventually when raises come back I will get a good one. I can wait to find a job if I need to later; either way, it's too much to find a secure job in this economy. It is improving, but risk is not an option at this moment.
Even though I have yet to begin an exercise routine, my skin is looking better. I have been using the Palmer's brand oil for dry and itchy skin. I was using it before on my nips when I was prego, and now I am using it on my stretch mark and they're getting less noticeable. I asked Marcus after a week, and he says they're not as gross looking. I also love spending all my time playing with Nicholas instead of exercising. He's always happy, and when he starts crying it's a sense of accomplishment when I find something that makes him smile again. You can never be bored with your own child, and you don't know this until you actually have one. Or at least I didn't.
Life is good....for now.

Visit my blog The Haynes Life

No comments:

Post a Comment