Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm back

Marcus has been out of town for a week and a half so I was staying at my mom's and I wasn't able to update my blog. I forgot what it was like to be "the girls." My mom's going to be an awesome grandmother and my sister is going to be the typical younger aunt. My kid's going to be so spoiled.
We are rushing to hurry and get everything ready b/c this baby's going to come any day. I know I have 13 days left until my due date, but I think he's gonna bust out of jail early. My mom finished the mural, I washed clothes and finally put all the gifts away, we've thrown away all the boxes all that stuff came into, and little by little the house is getting cleaned. Marcus still needs to put up the ceiling fan, put in the car seats, put in the bathroom cabinet... a ton manly things to do. I need to finally finish the thank you cards, buy the remaining baby stuff, clean house, and push this baby out when the time comes.
All the signs are pointing to go go go. I feel sleepy tired, but at the same time I feel like I have so much energy. Contractions are starting, but they don't stick and they're too far apart to be anything significant. I've definitely dropped; if I drop anymore the baby will just fall out. I haven't gained any wait since my last appointment; I think I actually lost 1/2 a lb, and I've been going crazy with the food.
I guess I'm going to have to start doing all those silly home remedies. And have Marcus help me with a few of them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment