Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Weekday

It's getting tougher.
It starts with getting out of bed. I have to push myself up and sit for a little while before stepping onto the floor with out feeling the baby move sharply. Looking at my awful stretch marks gets me upset too. Then getting socks on depends on the day and how baby is sitting. Sometimes I need Marcus to help me and sometimes I can do it myself with a little bit of a struggle. It continues when I'm driving to work; I think baby feels that he doesn't have enough space so he will push against my ribs through out the drive, and it's even worse on my way back home. While at work I get so so sleepy around 1030; I can barely manage to keep my eyes open. Afterward it feels like the day drags on until it's finally time to go home.
The part that's not hard is getting home and seeing Marcus. We watch some tv together and cook together. I wish the evening wouldn't end so early, but I am exhausted by 930.
I think being 6 weeks away from my due date is getting to Marcus even though he won't admit it. I got up at 3am to use the restroom, which is somewhat normal, and he got up all of sudden an said, "are you ok?" He sounded like he was freaked out a little; he said that I sounded like I was in pain, but I'm pretty sure I just exhaled a little loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment