Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last Weekend

We had our first party in our house, and it was great. We had yummy food, music, movies, and family and friends. Not everyone we expected came, but we had a blast with those that did. I was so tired by 1030. We didn't do anything on Sunday b/c we did so much that Saturday.
I want to be able to do as much as I did preprego, but it's just not possible.
In the morning, we cleaned and cooked. I cooked half the food and my mom cooked the other half at her house. Then, entertaining is tiring too; which you don't realize until you can't walk anymore. My mom helped pick up some things before she left, and Marcus washed dishes the next day. I slept on the couch most of the day and ate when I was hungry.
A first for me was something that happened to me late in the day. Marcus and I were playing Scrabble, and I guess because I did not wear a bra all day, my shirt was wet. I totally freaked out when Marcus asked what I had on my shirt. Even though I had been expecting it I still was surprised and a little embarrassed. I know Marcus doesn't care and he was probably expecting it too, but I still get a little red in the face. Actually, I was worried b/c I hadn't had any leaking. Nothing has happened since then, but I'll be buying some pads this weekend just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment