Thursday, September 17, 2009

A whole lot of nothing

This week has been slow. We painted the office gray. I thought it was going to look blah, but it looks reall good with the furniture which is dark brown. Now we just need to organize all the papers and books we have in boxes.
I have become obsessed with thebump.com. I'm really into the forums; everyone on there talks about being prego and things there going through. I'm on there in the morning, during lunch, and before I go to bed. They do have other things like a name database, q & a on different prego issues, and ideas for the nursery. I look at that every once in a while, but I really like to here what the other prego ladies have to say. It's good; I can obsess about pregnancy with other pregnant women instead of boring others. I'm sure not everyone wants to talk baby all the time with me.
The baby has been moving a lot more, especially yesterday afternoon and all day today. Gosh; it was so distracting at work, I could barely get anything done. Plus today was such a slow day, it was easy for me to notice when he was kicking. When he's moving it feels like my stomach is grumbling, but not really b/c I know I'm not hungry. May it feels more like butterflies in my stomach. I don't know.
What has gotten worse is my emotions. I get really angry and short more often now. I tear up for cute things, and of course, I tear up with sad news or stories. I also get mad with little things like not being able to get comfy or commuting to work, as if I've never spent an hour in traffic before. Just being bothered bothers me. I even started tearing up when Marcus said he didn't feel well yesterday.
Yes, Marcus is sick. I think he has a head cold, he sounds really congested. He's cute; all he's worried about is trying not to get me sick. I told him since we live together it's inevitable. It's not that I don't care about being sick, but if I get sick, I get sick.
The weekend is coming what can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment