Thursday, July 23, 2009

The beginning

Marcus and I are having a baby! We weren't expecting it, and it definitely wasn't planned, but here we are. God must know that we're ready because I'm still worried. How is it that we get married, buy a house, and get pregnant with in 6 months?
We don't have any money saved, and we're just finding out what bills are like with a great new home. I know Marcus is worried and so am I, but some how having a baby in my belly overpowers any worries. I know we'll have to face reality and try and figure out how we plan to pay for everything. Probably, as soon as Marcus gets back from China. We have six months, and it's gonna take way more than planning for a wedding. Ahhhh, not again!
On the other hand, we'll have a little piece of our love keeping us up at night. I'm so excited. I never thought the day would come when I would be a mommy. Well, at least not this soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment